My husband decide to get ducks so we are raising ducks. I have little to knowledge on ducks. But I am going to document everything I am doing for them. I live in Georgia, we have pretty warm winters compared to the north. I don’t have a steel tub. I am keeping them in a dog cage with a warming light and wood shavings. My husband bought chicken feed and they eat grass outside too. They love cleaning themselves but they stink up the cage doing it. I change their cage every day If you know good way of killing the smell aside from cleaning the cage let me know.
My husband decide to get ducks so we are raising ducks. I have little to knowledge on ducks. But I am going to document everything I am doing for them. I live in Georgia, we have pretty warm winters compared to the north. I don’t have a steel tub. I am keeping them in a dog cage with a warming light and wood shavings. My husband bought chicken feed and they eat grass outside too. They love cleaning themselves but they stink up the cage doing it. I change their cage every day If you know good way of killing the smell aside from cleaning the cage let me know.



Comments
Post a Comment