This is a question I hear often. Let me address this question. The pictures are all cantaloupe sprouts
I didn’t start the in the soil. I got the cantaloupe seeds and did bag germination.
Bag Germination is a process in which you use sandwich bags and a napkin to germinate seeds. Frankly, it’s id the best way to start a seed before putting them in soil.To bag germinate seeds, you just need dampen the napkin. Note: Do not soak the napkin. Too much wetness rot the seed.
Next step is lay your seeds out on the napkin.
Than fold it until it’s small enough to put in the sandwich bag.
Then store the bag somewhere warm.
What about the sun or it getting light?
Because it is just a seed it doesn’t need the light. If the seed was in soil it would he get much light.
Bag germination is great beginner growers.



Comments
Post a Comment